No products in the cart.
ASME’s BPVC standards provide the single largest source of technical data used in the manufacturing, construction, and operation of boilers and pressure vessels. Fueled by the foresight of leading industry experts, the BPVC standards are designed to meet the needs of a changing world.
Explore Past, Present, and Future Editions of BPVC
Explore ASME’s new Section XIII on Overpressure Protection along with the many other changes and additions found in the 2021 edition of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code.
Discover Something New
Explore new sections, articles, information, and more on BPVC.
This division provides requirements for the materials, design, construction, fabrication, testing, examination, inspection, certification, and stamping of fusion energy devices.
A “Service Section” to other BPVC Sections, Section XIII provides rules for the overpressure protection of pressurized equipment such as boilers, pressure vessels, and piping systems.
Discover the largest source of technical data used for boiler manufacturing, construction, maintenance, inspection, & operation
- Provides essential rules and guidance that support the safe installation, operation, and maintenance of boiler systems
- Includes construction requirements for many boiler types, aiding in their design, manufacturing, installation, inspection, and more
- Covers key rules & guidance across the ASME product certification process, supporting boiler and related component manufacturers
Explore new design and construction requirements along with other key updates across fired and unfired pressure vessels
- Speaks to internal and external pressure containing vessels, aiding in their design, construction, operation, inspection, & maintenance
- Offers flexible design and manufacturing methods that allow for more efficient & economical approaches
- Includes inspection and certification requirements for manufacturers, supporting their sales and distribution
Examine new inspection techniques, design and construction requirements, testing methods, and more across nuclear technology
- Includes design and design-analysis methods for nuclear technology, which support its future development and use
- Covers material selection, manufacturing, examination, testing, & overpressure protection, aiding its use across many applications
- Provides requirements for establishing and executing a quality assurance program, helping operators manage their facilities
Service & Reference
Learn about key updates and additions across BPVC, including Section XIII on Overpressure Protection
- Provides chemical, heat treatment, and mechanical properties for many products and applications, aiding safety & quality
- Includes tables that identify all acceptable editions of adopted material specifications, supporting the use of older materials
- Specifies welding material packaging and labeling requirements, supporting manufacturers’ sales and users’ material selection